Exclusive Interview With Vast Of Bracket In London: “I’m Grateful The Cancer Was An Early Discovery”
Last week we Visited Nwanchukwu Ozioko a.k.a Vast of Bracket in London (Not in the hospital).
The ever smiling musician is long out of hospital, full of life and energy.
In a brief chat with Delia Innoma, Vast said “I'm grateful the cancer was an early discovery, even though it should have been earlier than when it was discovered.
It actually took more than 3 months for Nigerian doctors to discover I had cancer after taking several pain-killers and medicine for headache; we had to fly to London for treatment after it was discovered.
We spent a whole lot of money, but we thank God for Life.
My greatest weapon is God and then training. I train a lot even when I was sick. I discovered that it is one of the biggest weapons to fight sickness.
One thing about Cancer is once discovered on time, with the right medication, it will be cured forever.
We will soon be kicking off for shows. I'm healthy now and there is no more trace of cancer in my blood again.”
Yes oo!!! We can't wait to get you updates about their shows soon.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Nollywood Star, Usman Suleman, Is Optimistic About
- Yomi Casual drops Odogwu Collection featuring Kana
- Nollywood actor Benjamin Joseph, US-based gospel a
- Nigerian French-canadian Star, Tome Bags Prestigio
- Sex for money: Actress, Hustle magazine cover girl
- Patches & Blings: Jurio Luti’s 2021 Black Tie Coll
- We're determined to support African artists reach
- Peruzzi, Arya Starr, Bovi, Sydney Talker, Mc Livel
- Nigerian Youth Aregbe Idris Picks Up The Baton To
- I’m nothing like Funbi on Unmarried - Enado Odigi