“If I leave my husband he will commit suicide” – Chioma Topliss
Delectable and multi-talented Nollywood actress, Chioma Toplis, who won the heart of many in 2005, when she landed the female lead rolein a Nollywood flick entitled, Trinity has said she can't leave her husband because of the bond they both share.
According to her, only death would separate her from her husband.
Hear her, “Not for me, not matter how they talk about it, it will never happen. I know what I'm talking about because I know the man I am married, it will never happened. That is why I'm not moved when I read what they write on the pages of newspapers and the Internet. In fact, if tell my husband that I am living him today, he will commit suicide.
I am the pillar of that home, though I am not the one proving for the family but I remain the pillar. I can say it again, I don't see my marriage crashing, if they like let them do or say whatever they like my husband will not leave me it is me that would decide whether I am going to leave him or not.
The actress who said she has never for once cooked for her husband disclosed that she has forgiven her close rival and long-time enemy, Oge Okoye.
She voiced her conviction thus: “I have forgiven all the people who have wronged me and God is moving me higher every day. I do not have any grudge against her; everything that happened to me in the past is just a lesson. I have decided to forgive anybody who has wronged me; she's not the first person and as far as I'm concerned she's not going to be the last person. Chioma has decided to move on with her life.”
Click the link below to go to...
- The Most Amazing Man I Have Ever Met – Lady In D-B
- Nollywood Actress Louisa Nwobodo Reported Dead
- Fella Makafui Shows Off The Beautiful Room Of Her
- Copyright Issues: Jay Q Orders Nigeria’s Selebobo
- Cardi B Files For Divorce
- Adrienne Nicole Addresses Sextape Involving D Blac
- Nigeria Comedian MC Tagwaye Receives Honourary Doc
- National Peace Award Director, Dr. Suleiman Adejoh
- Chicago Kids Multicultural Show Holds In Style, Ac
- MBGA Pageant Manager, Queen Salina Releases Tempti