Holy death: 4 die in T.B. Joshua’s church during stampede for holy water
At least 4 people have been confirmed dead in Pastor T.B. Joshua's Synagogue Church Of All Nations in Spintex Road, Ghana.
The tragic incident occurred after a stampede ensued at the church Sunday during the distribution of free holy water.
Greater Accra Police Public Relations Officer DSP Freeman Tetteh confirmed the death to Joy News and said the bodies of the deceased have been deposited at the 37 and Police Hospital mortuaries.
Some 13 persons were also severely injured during the incident.
Thousands of people had flocked the church in pursuit of healing, spiritual and financial breakthrough.
The holy water, to many TB Joshua followers is acclaimed to be the panacea to the many spiritual afflictions.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- I rejected small roles when I started my acting c
- Hollywood Prestigious Awards To Honour Dr. Michael
- Showmax drops spicy trailer for Basketmouth’s, Gha
- Burna Boy Shuts Down Los Angeles With His Space Dr
- Nollywood actress Queeneth Agbor surprised with lu
- Idia Aisien is Serving Supermodel Vibes in Polo Av
- Tessy Solomon The Melanin Queen Nigeria Photogenic
- Paschal Offor welcomes Jeriqthehussla to the Passy
- Zomoge Inspired drops debut collection for men tag
- Idia Aisien SLAYS on Red Carpet at ‘Bad Boys and B