Cecilia Ibru may not smell prison...lives inside Reddington hospital
Former Oceanic Bank MD/CEO, Cecilia Ibru is not in Ikoyi prisons where she's supposed to be serving her 18 months jail term which runs concurrently. She is currently living at Reddington private hospital in VI and she may likely spend the remaining months there, escaping seeing the walls of a prison.
Mrs Ibru is enjoying is enjoying this special privilege courtesy of defense lawyer's plea for leniency on grounds of ill-health. Having succeeded in the plea bargain, Taiwo Osipitan (SAN) went on to inform the court that Mrs. Ibru is still on admission at Reddington, where she's receiving treatment for chronic cardiac disease, congestive heart failure, chronic hypertension and lower extremities. It was on this ground that Justice Abutu granted her requested.
- Show dem camp’s Tec declares himself Soliat’s Love
- FON Queen, Joy Nguma puts curvy backside on displa
- The Keik Foundation Visits Child Kidney Patient, F
- ChinneyLove Eze Hosts Celebrities to Pre-Release P
- Beauty Queen Testimony Williams Releases Photos, V
- Karen Obiwulu: The young sensational female Influe
- Former MBGN Queen Emmanuella Yaboh Rock Agbada for
- Miss-k, Crowned "100 Most Inspirational Women In T