Cecilia Ibru may not smell prison...lives inside Reddington hospital
Former Oceanic Bank MD/CEO, Cecilia Ibru is not in Ikoyi prisons where she's supposed to be serving her 18 months jail term which runs concurrently. She is currently living at Reddington private hospital in VI and she may likely spend the remaining months there, escaping seeing the walls of a prison.
Mrs Ibru is enjoying is enjoying this special privilege courtesy of defense lawyer's plea for leniency on grounds of ill-health. Having succeeded in the plea bargain, Taiwo Osipitan (SAN) went on to inform the court that Mrs. Ibru is still on admission at Reddington, where she's receiving treatment for chronic cardiac disease, congestive heart failure, chronic hypertension and lower extremities. It was on this ground that Justice Abutu granted her requested.
- The Effects of COVID-19 on Industry: On LINE. Inte
- NAOMI CAMPBELL: EMBRACING 50
- Ebuka Obi-Uchendu is the people’s counsel on Judgi
- Nigerian Afropop Songstress MERCI-LISA Unveils New
- AFRICA DAY 2020: Mass Support from Music Stars as
- Yemi Alade and Taiye Aliyu are very good strategis
- Nigeria Top Model & Humanitarian, Joy Ogiator Mark
- How Nollywood’s Regina Askia Escaped September 200