God Has Silenced Our Enemies - Mercy Johnson's Mum
Just as family and friends await the arrival of Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson and her new born child, Purity, her mother says her God silenced enemies that never thought her daughter would marry her heart desire, Prince Odi Okojie.
In an interview with Nollywood Insider, Mercy's mum said:
"God has finally silenced our enemies. Those who thought my daughter would not marry Odi have failed, thanks to the almighty God that I serve. They tried but could not prevail over what God has destined. We are going to welcome them in a big way. As you can see, we have started preparation to receive them. Things are been bought.
The Aso Ebi will be bought soon and when they come, they will choose the pattern they prefer. Purity is my 14th grandchild. She will be taken to Uromi before coming to Lagos then I will be ready to take care of my baby. I was to go to USA with them, but I could not since my husband was not well then. But now, all is well.”
She also hinted there might be two naming or dedication ceremonies for baby Purity.
According to her,
“I might not be able to travel that long distance. If that will be, then there may be a thanksgiving or our own naming ceremony here.
What stops us to having two ceremonies for such a celebrated child, as Purity?”
click the link below to go to..
- See Big Female Star That Plans To Quit Music Next
- Actor Perplexed As His Wife Shocked Him After Hear
- "Yule Edochie Made Me An Extraordinary Character"
- Gay Activist Clamour For Gay Marriage Conducted In
- The Sight Of A Poor Boy Humbles Nollywood Actress
- "I'm Not Rich But My Father Is": Davido's Family A
- Nollywood Actress Shun Nigerians For Their Contemp
- Popular Movie Star Sustains Head Injury
- Mercy Johnson Confesses Reason For Declining Certa
- Phyna Wins BBNaija Level Up Show