The Oldest Living Twins In Nigeria Turn 138 Years Old
The oldest living twins in Nigeria are currently making headlines as they turn 138 years old today.
A video making the round on social media has set social media agog as the two old twin sisters jointly marked their 138th year in a grand style.
In the video shared on TikTok with the handle, @mihzjuniorfx3, it was revealed that the women are twins who have grown old together. The video shows the women dancing in joy and uncontrollable happiness to mark their 138th birthdays.
They were beautifully dressed in traditional attire and they danced ecstatically. Their headgear was properly worn and their wrapper tightly worn across their waste.
See reactions below;
mercybaby2004 said, “Happy birthday great grandma, I tap from this long life and good health in Jesus' name”.
user1317888907704Jùstt Gõlddīē said, “Happy birthday mas….I tap from their grace🥺🙏….”
Queen said, “Happy birthday Grandma Long life and prosperity many more years to celebrate”.
user3419396636601 said, “Happy birthday to you guys May the good Lord continue to strengthen you guys in Jesus' mighty name amen amen happy birthday 💐💐🎂🎂”.
@sufedol said, “Happy Birthday 🎉 my grandmother’s.i tap into this blessing of yrs 🙏”.
user8720427500817 said, “Happy birthday and many more years ahead”.
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire