And then came the Queen! (Omotola Jalade) Red carpet fashion. Second edition. [PICTURES]
Another award ceremony, more fashion to look and laugh at. The Africa Magic Viewer's Choice Award took place last Saturday, March 9th 2013 at the prestigious Hall of the Eko Hotel and Suites on Victoria Island.
Celebrities came out forcefully some looking their ravishing or ridiculous selves, depending on who you ask.
And then came the Queen! Omotola Jalade Ekeinde, the unforgettable Imperial from the I Belong fame, looked absolutely imperial in two different tight-fitting dresses that put her voluptuous and generous curves on display. Just a little reminder of why she's one of the most beautiful women in Nollywood, for those with a short memory.
A question comes to mind though. How in the world could she walk, breathe, eat, or even sit down in those skin-tight gowns? And how did she even get them on in the first place?
I'm sure you have the answer. Sound off
Photo Credit: Sync PHOTOS
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Nigerian American music executive, Akeju features
- Flavour, Grammy-award winner Gordon Williams to he
- I have a very funny side - Joselyn Dumas
- Nigeria's Rep, Esther Gabriel shares stunning phot
- Superboy Cheque Thrills Audience To An Intimate Li
- James Johnson makes a comeback with new collection
- Interview: What AfroZons Dubai Soundoff is - Sheil
- I rejected small roles when I started my acting c
- Hollywood Prestigious Awards To Honour Dr. Michael
- Showmax drops spicy trailer for Basketmouth’s, Gha