“I Never Planned To Marry Foluke, 65 Pastors Told Me To Do So-Kayode Salako
It's longer rumour that Foluke Daramola, the busty actress has ended up marrying Kayode Salako. They both got engaged in a glamorous manner penultimate week. Well, while people are going about spreading rumours that Foluke Daramola, mother of two broke the 13th year marriage of Bukola and Kayode, simply said it's all lie and that there is nothing like that.
The man about town explained how he never intended to marry her but his vision and many revelations from men of God up to 65 led him to succumb.
Hear him, “about 17 years ago, a prophet from the Cherubim and Seraphim (C&S) Church in Mafoluku area of Lagos prayed for me and told me that in the journey of his life, I was going to come across one woman. He told me he didn't know if I was going to marry her or not, but that what would make me know when I come across the woman are two things; the way I would feel about her and that I was going to meet her with two children; one boy and a girl.
When I meet her, that is when the story of my life would change and God would start re-writing my fate and that the woman is the woman of my destiny and that the two of us would travel, we would be very close, we would have a bond and travel on a journey of life, which would fetch us a lot of greatness and beautiful testimonies, since the day I received the vision, I had been looking forward to the woman I would meet like that.
I have never met a woman with a boy and a girl until I met Foluke Daramola and when I met her, I went back to ask if she was the one and over 65 pastors said that she is the one. Can 65 men of God, people that God talks to be wrong, I went to Cotonou, I went to Benin Republic, I traveled out of Lagos State to go and find out whether Foluke was the woman of my destiny and when I asked who she would be, everybody told me she is my wife that I should go and marry her and that I should not allow anybody to discourage me from marrying her,”
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu