EXCLUSIVE: Meet Nse Ikpe Etim's UK-Based University Don Hubby, Clifford Sule
Finally, on Valentine's Day, exactly a year after 2Face Idibia openly proposed to his wife, Annie Macaulay, Nollywood actress, Nse Ikpe Etim, officially got married to her husband, Clifford Sule.
We gathered that Sule is a top university don in a UK university.
Information scooped on him by Nollywoodgists.com shows that the man that broke 'other admirers' hearts' is a Middlesex Senior Lecturer in the UK.
He is in fact, a Senior Lecturer at the Computer Communications department of Middlesex University, London, UK.
He is of an average height and handsome. He is believed to live around Cheshunt and Waltham Cross, a town about 12 miles away from London in the UK.
He is a holder of BSc (Hons) in Computer Communications, MSc in Computer Network Management and Security, PG Cert in Higher Education and AMBCS CCAI qualifications.
He has spent over a decade in his present job.
What we hear about the new couple is that they are madly in love with each other.
Andrew Harvey, Goldie's husband touching his late wife
Click the link below to go to...
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere