'Debbie’, The Late Cancer Victim's Message to all: “Try and Show Love" towards Cancer Patients "It’s the First Cure”
'Debbie', The Late Cancer Victim's Message to all: “Try and Show Love" towards Cancer Patients "It's the First Cure”
We just learned that Ms Debbie Osarere had passed on to glory and here is an exclusive Interview that Golden Icons previously did with her. This interview was never released on our online channel, as it was originally released on a local TV station here in Houston, TX.
We are bringing Debbie's powerful words to light in the wake of realizing that she is no longer with us, and to ensure that her survival spirit continues to live on in some of the powerful words she had previously shared.
In her own words, she mentioned that the doctors told her “that I had just 30 days to live, I said to myself, I will survive..” and she did for many years after being diagnosed with cancer. She also mentioned that one way to heal and support cancer patients is to show love and compassion towards them, and not be so negative as observed by Debbie with several online commentators.
Other interviewers that we spoke with that were all actors in the 'One Quiet Voice' stage play in Houston, Texas directed by Lancelot Imaseun include star actresses: Stella Damasus and Monalisa Chinda, Theater Art Professor Dr. Ogechi Ekpe, GIAMA Screen Icon Search winner Anita Chris-Nwaezeapu, and Singer/Actress Beverly Ukegbu. We published the highlights from the stage play a while ago, 'Click here if you missed it', and now we are releasing on the net for the first time, the behind the scenes interview that we did at the time.
We are using this medium to extend our condolences to Ms Debbie Osarere's family..
Debbie's Story highlighted in a Live Stage Production on Breast Cancer Awareness, 'One Quiet Voice'
- Jorley Hitmaker Rebel, Honored With Expensive Cuba
- Ini Edo Explains Why She had Her Daughter Through
- Gyakie is the most streamed female Ghanaian artist
- 7figure Group unveil brands, poise to strengthen b
- Experience Silk Lace And Tulle In A Different Way
- Iba One, Wizkid, Nikita Kering, Flavour, Blaq Diam
- Firechriz - For your matter
- Cent Brown launches first fashion collection for m
- Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Rep at 2021 Miss Globe r
- Fanzy Papaya ft Umu Obiligbo - Goal Goal