Dayo Amusa Drags Mike Ezuruonye, Desmond Elliot Into New Cinema Movie, The Unforgivable'
When the roll call of extra-talented actresses are called, not only in the Yoruba movie industry, but in Nollywood as a whole, one name that will never be missing is Dayo Amusa. Not only blessed with huge acting talent that wows many, but Dayo is also a beautiful lady that can melt the heart of the toughest army general.
The actress has now gone ahead in stepping up her game, especially in the Yoruba film genre with the introduction of two of Nollywood's big-wigs; Mike Ezuruonye and Desmond Elliot, in her newest movie entitled 'The Unforgivable'.
Produced by Dayo, the flick was directed by Desmond, who is becoming one of the fastest-rising directors in Nollywood, while Jovibabs and Olumide Daniels wrote the movie.
'The Unforgivable' parades stars like Dayo Amusa, Mike Ezuruonye, Bukky Wright, Desmond Elliot, Faithia Balogun, Bimbo Thomas, Iyabo Ojo, Niyi Johnson, Bidemi Kosoko, Lawal Aisha, Titilayo Shobo amongst others, while it introduces new acts like Ibironke Ashaolu and Wale Alabi.
The suspense, intrigue, informative and educative film centres on Damola (Mike Ezuruonye) who is blinded by his pride to see and accepts the undiluted love given to him by his wife, Sewa (Dayo Amusa), who sacrifices everything to make her home and satisfy her husband.
On the other side of the wall is a well cultured Richard (Desmond Elliott), who doesn't have the courage to express his feelings and affection towards someone he loves.
So, how did 'The Unforgivable' come about? Who stepped on the other's toe that made it difficult to forgive? 'The Unforgivable' will provide answers and many more when it finally hits the cinemas soon.
- ‘I see a new Nigeria rising’, Bishop Feyi Daniels
- Davido Acquires #900million Lamborghini Aventador
- Blaqbonez Resents The Release Date Of Davido's New
- Tiwa Savage Ignores Joeboy And Discloses Affection
- "I Will Die Soon, I Have Completed My Earthly Mini
- Nollywood Actor And Wife Allegedly Dissolves Marri
- Teacher Set To Marry Her Primary School Student
- Davido Shakes Social Media As He Releases Snippet
- How Kingsley Yamoah filmed The Billionaire’s Wife
- Mr. Eazy Shares Thrilling Birthday Post To Temi Ot