Don Jazzy Strikes N50m Milk Deal
Multiple award-winning music producer, Don Jazzy is now N50million richer as the Delta State-born Mavin Records boss recently got a deal with Promasidor.
Don Jazzy, according to gist flying rounds town, was contracted by Promasidor to become the brand ambassador of Loyal Milk. The deal is said to be in the region of N50million.
Reports say that the Don Jazzy and Promasidor completed the deal few days ago shortly after he clocked 30.
Click the link below to go to...
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu