HIT ‘N’ RUN SAGA: TERRY G WANTED BY POLICE, FLEES TO UK TO AVOID ARREST
Nigeria's most notorious singer cum producer; Gabriel Amanyi widely known as Terry G whose wife recently delivered a baby boy in London is said to be wanted by the Nigerian Police Force for a hit-and-run case in Ikeja, Lagos, penultimate Friday.
According to reports, the Apako Master was at the Club Royale, located on Oba Akran Road, Ikeja to enjoy the Friday grooves with friends when the incident happened.
Eye-witness reports that Terry G was leaving the premises of the club at the dead of night when he recklessly drove out on high speed that led him to crushing a funseeker's leg without looking back.
The victim, whose name was given as Moshood Azeez and a regular caller at the Computer Village Market, Ikeja was rushed by good samaritans to the General Hospital, Ikeja for medical attention.
The matter was later reported at the MAN Centre Police Station, Wemabod Estate, Ikeja.
Sources claimed that Terry G has left the country for the UK without honouring police invitation to him in relation to the incident.
Investigating officer in charge of the case, Corporal Linus Reuben has declared that the police would go after Terry G anytime he returns to the country.
Ms Ngozi Braide, Lagos State PPRO confirmed the incident and she said the police will do everything to arrest the singer.
All efforts to reach the singer's management team also proved abortive as their mobile phones were not reachable.
Click the link below to go to...
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows