Pictures: How Pa Enebeli Looks Now, Ndokwa Indigenes Pay Him Visit In India
Until veteran actor, Enebeli Elebuwa was flown to India for a proper medical attention for his reported stroke, he was bedridden for some months after getting medical treatments from more than one hospitals in Lagos.
According to reports, he was flown to India after getting another medical treatment in an Abuja-based hospital. This was after his controversial healing at Dr Sign Fireman's church in Lagos in early 2012.
Some days ago, members of his Ndokwa community of Delta State based in India visited the iconic actor at his hospital bed in India. Though details of their visit are not known to Nollywoodgists.com, but it is not unconnected with a gesture aimed at showing love and support to their son, who has sold them well (the community) in Nigeria and beyond through his acting career.
Pa Enebeli now has his once low-cut grey hair on his cheek replaced with fuller hair. It is still not clear when the actor will be discharged from the hospital but he is now responding to treatment well.
With Pastor Sign Fireman: How Pa Enebeli Looks Before He Left Nigeria For India
Click the link below to go to...
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu
- Franklin Amudo’s D'Luxe Management repositions for
- TruFlair x Freshbydotun debut 2020 bridegroom coll
- EndSARSNow: I stand with my Nigerian brothers and
- My 13-Year-Old Niece Was Assaulted By SARS – Genev
- Nigerian-born Hollywood actress, Wunmi Mosaku spea