6 PHD, 704 Masters, 8, 460 Bachelors Degree Holders Jostle For 2,000 Dangote's Driving Jobs
The high rate of unemployment in Nigeria has again been exposed with the recent 2,000 graduates' driving offer threw open by Aliko Dangote for his transport company. In June 2012, the billionaire businessman threw open 2,000 job opportunities to university first degree holders for the post of executive graduate truck drivers of his transport company.
While the programme was greeted with harsh criticism, it was a shocking revelation over the weekend when Dangote disclosed at the mentor-ship meeting of the World Bank Youth Forum that about 13,000 applicants entered for the job.
Out of the 13,000 applications received, six were PhD holders. About 704 were Masters degree holders, while 8, 460 were Bachelor degree holders.
Is it that bad that PhD holders would now apply to become truck drivers?
Click the link below to go to...
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire
- "Danny Lampo And Article Wan Set To Drop Explosive