AIT on Fire
Multiple sources, include staff members of DAAR Communications, owners of Africa Independent Television (AIT) are telling us that there's been a fire outbreak at the station's Alabgad0 office.
'There has just been a reported FIRE OUTbreak @ the Master Control Unit (MCR) of AIT, Alagbado…The services of fire fighters is needed immediately…Pls,kindly broadcast to save fortune & people's job', one of the messages posted on Facebook minutes ago, say.
Concerned parties are already running round, trying all they can to get the Fire Service to head there…
A long-time AIT staff tells us it's the company's second fire incident in weeks. 'It was the Jos office last Sunday. Now it's Lagos', he noted sadly…
The station's main studio was also gutted by fire on Tuesday, December 29, 2009.
AIT is owned by Raymond Dokpesi, a businessman and politician.
- Mohbad: Naira Marley Surrenders Self, Says He's Re
- The Dotun Adesua Symposium Paves Way for Nigeria's
- Popular Nollywood Actor, Suara Is Dead
- Mohbad Was Brought In Dead To Our Facility — Lagos
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe