BIMBO ODUKOYA DAUGHTERS MARRIES TOMORROW
If the dead can truly see, the late woman pastor, Bimbo Odukoya may probably be smiling in heaven at the moment for the goodness of God shown over the lives of the children she left behind years ago. Her first daughter, Tolu Odukoya finally ties the knot tomorrow.
Pastor Bimbo Odukoya's daughter, Tolu Odukoya had her traditional wedding engagement to her fiancee Olumide Ijogun two days ago, the 1st of November 2012 (Thursday) in Lagos State Nigeria. The lovers who met over eight years ago had a successful glamorous wedding engagement yesterday.
Tolu Odukoya's white wedding is set to hold at the Fountain of Life Church on Saturday the 3rd of November 2012 (tomorrow). Tolu and Olumide's wedding reception will take place at The Haven Event Center located at Oba Akinjobi Road, GRA, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria.
Click the link below to go to...
- DJ Big N Laments At Nigeria's Economy, Labels It T
- Seun Sean Jimoh Surprised At Scarcity Of Food In N
- Saga Stands Behind His BBNaija Female Colleagues
- Portable's Baby Mama Labels Him Irresponsible
- Mr Macaroni Adds To Feud Between Burna Boy and Dav
- Undergraduate Strife With Economic Turmoil
- Actor, Odunlade Adekola Enthralls Fans With Nice P
- Israel DMW And Shallipopi Fortunately Escape Death
- Jaywon Slams Eedris Abdulkareem Amidst Ongoing Rif
- Fight Between Eedris Abdulkareem And Burna Boy Con