I GO DYE STANDING STORMS EUROPE
Multiple award-winning comedian and actor, Francis Agoda, popularly known as I Go Dye, has stormed Europe with his new comedy show called I Go Dye Standing.
The show, which made its debut in Warri, Delta State, has so far been staged in several other countries like Holland, Belgium and Germany.
Last week Saturday, I Go Dye Standing was held in Barcelona, and will also take place in Belgium this week before moving to Texas, Las Vegas and New York.
Speaking with us shortly before flying to Europe last week, the multi-talented humour merchant noted that the show is part of his plans to promote the green-white-green colour of the Nigerian flag all over the world.
“Nigeria is full of talented people, but some people out there may not know. And since I'm an ambassador of this country, it is very important for me to portray it in a good light out there,” the entertainer said.
He has not only travelled to Europe, America and other parts of Africa dishing out rib-cracking jokes, he has been preaching against vices like prostitution, human trafficking, child abuse and drug abuse.
At the tender age of 13, I Go Dye had already been entertaining people by presenting Mock News, a programme on Delta Television, Warri with his friend called Otas, also known as I Go Save.
In recognition of his artistic prowess, the humour merchant has garnered a handful of awards. Some of the awards include: Creative Art in Africa (CAN), in the Africa's Best Comedian category, TV People Entertainment Award (held in New York) for Best Creative Comedian in Africa; London Movie Award (LMA) as Best Comedian in Africa.
Others include, National Comedy Award (NCA) for Best Comedian in Nigeria and Best Niger-Delta comedian.
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows