Ex-Lovers; Timaya, Empress Njamah Reunite 3 Years After Bitter Break-Up?
It is almost three years after erstwhile lovers, Timaya and Empress Njamah broke up bitterly. But their bitter fight may have been finally buried after the two were spotted together on Tuesday, September 18, 2012 at 2Face's birthday bash in Lagos.
Last week Tuesday, celebrities thronged the reported night club of African Queen singer for his birthday. Sources disclosed that the former lovebirds got to the club at different time.
While Empress was at her table in company of some Nollywood colleagues sipping her glass cup of drink, Timaya reportedly made a move to her. They then both stood up and got dancing with each other on the dance floor. It was later Timaya whispered something into Empress' ear, a source informed us.
In August 2009, at a church in Festac, Lagos, Timaya was reported to have been beaten by some naval men when he stormed the church with the aim to attack Empress. He reportedly caused fracas in the church shouting that Empress should return the key of the car he bought for the actress.
Timaya was also once reported to have called Empress a thief, all these happened at their bitter break up. The Bayelsa –born singer is now a father, which was welcomed this year.
Click the link below to go to...
- Pere doesn’t stand a chance with Maria outside BBN
- Goz Captures Nigeria’s Vat Crisis With Dangerously
- Sensational gospel singer, Ese Bliss Biography and
- New Music: Stonebwoy Teams Up With Amapiano Croone
- ‘BBNaija house has broken and restored my faith’ -
- Chidi Nwaogu listed by YNaija among Most Powerful
- REVIEW: KOB sequel reflects Nigeria’s politics and
- ALBUM REVIEW: Omawumi addresses societal ills in ‘
- The first time I smoked ,I coughed, everyone laugh
- Watch the words you use in your songs — Yvonne Nel