When Popular Actress, Jennifer Eliogu Was Disgraced In Abuja
Popular actress, Jennifer Eliogu got more than she bargained for some weeks ago when she was disgraced at the office of the National Film and Video Censors Board (NFVCB) in Abuja.
According to a source, Jennifer stormed the office of NFVCB, Wuse 2, Abuja to seek favour from one of the top guns of the movies gate-keepers.
The source said, “I never knew she was that pompous. She came into the office feeling like she owned the world. She buried her head in shame when one of the top shots in the office said to her 'I don't know you'. This was after she had made people feel she was a superstar.”
Interestingly, Jennifer was said to have later introduced herself properly after she had been disgraced with her fake accent. The source further revealed that it was well written all over her face that she has been well humiliated by the public disgrace meted out on her.
Jennifer is a popular actress, and the boss of Initiative for Development, Empowerment and Absolute Stability (IDEAS), a Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO).
- Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts After Many A-list A
- Prince Kayode Akiolu: Lawmaker representing Lagos
- Antarctica Expedition: Nigerians Storm Abuja Inter
- Africa's Biggest TV Program Host Prince Ned Nwoko
- Femi Adesina Decorated As Ambassador Of Rape- Sex
- US Born Beauty Queen, Krystal Okeke Displays Fulan
- Ned Nwoko, Wife Regina Daniels Meet Famous US TV P
- Malaria-free Africa campaign in Antarctica to draw