When Popular Actress, Jennifer Eliogu Was Disgraced In Abuja
Popular actress, Jennifer Eliogu got more than she bargained for some weeks ago when she was disgraced at the office of the National Film and Video Censors Board (NFVCB) in Abuja.
According to a source, Jennifer stormed the office of NFVCB, Wuse 2, Abuja to seek favour from one of the top guns of the movies gate-keepers.
The source said, “I never knew she was that pompous. She came into the office feeling like she owned the world. She buried her head in shame when one of the top shots in the office said to her 'I don't know you'. This was after she had made people feel she was a superstar.”
Interestingly, Jennifer was said to have later introduced herself properly after she had been disgraced with her fake accent. The source further revealed that it was well written all over her face that she has been well humiliated by the public disgrace meted out on her.
Jennifer is a popular actress, and the boss of Initiative for Development, Empowerment and Absolute Stability (IDEAS), a Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO).
- Actress Bianca Ugowanne Thanks Nollywood Producers
- Yvonne Jegede Makes Directorial Debut With “Separa
- Jurio Luti Unveils it's Suit Collection titled Bra
- Programme Announced as Registration opens for the
- Yomi Casual features Zack Orji and Son in latest 2
- Video: Yxng Jiggy - No Gidigidi ft. Luchiez
- Africa Home Again: Zakisha releases another banger
- "Ohun Asiko” - Jurio Luti Puts Its Best Pieces on