First Pictures From P-Square's Mum's Burial
Today, August 2, 2012, the mother of singing duo of Peter and Paul Okoye of P-Square, Mrs Josephine Okoye is being buried in her home town in Anambra State.
The duo were also joined by their other siblings including Jude 'Engees' Okoye for the burial rites.
The funeral started today at her husband's house at Ifite-Dunu, Akwa Village, Anambra State today. It was preceded with a lying-in-state in Umunachi, Umudioka Village, Anambra State, and a church service afterwards at St.Gabriel Catholic Church, before the proper burial at Ifite-Dunu, which is also be the reception venue.
M.I.C anchored the burial reported to have cost about 50 million Naira. Below are some pictures from the funeral.
Click the link below to go to...
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu