Tuface Idibia and Annie postpone white wedding ceremony
The much awaited white wedding between African Queen crooner, Tuface Idibia and his Annie Macaulay have been postponed. The wedding was supposed to have taken in the month of July as widely reported some months back.
According to Stella Dimoko Korkus of Encomium, no new dates has been fixed.
Annie and Tuface Idibia dated for many years before they eventually agreed that it was time to formalise things and live together as husband and wife.Tuface proposed to Annie at Club Number 10 owned by Nigerian born soccer star, Austin Jay Jay Okocha.
Despite having two other baby mamas, Annie had no problem saying yes to Tuface's marriage proposal as she gladly received an engagement ring from him on February 14 this year.
Tuface's profile skyrocked after he released his popular song 'African Queen' .He is one of Africa's most decorated music stars. Annie on her part is an up and coming actress. She also took part in Sola Fajobi's Next movie star reality Tv show.
Click the link below to go to...
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu