Halima Abubakar Drags Ex-Beauty Queen, Sylvia Nduka Into Nollywood
Actress, Halima Abubakar has dragged 2011 winner of Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN), Sylvia Nduka into Nollywood. The multiple award-winning actress recently went back to location to redo some scenes in her already completed flick, Mistress.
In doing this, the sexy role interpreter made sure Sylvia get a taste of the acting profession as an addition to being an ex-beauty queen.
Stating the reason for this, Halima said her quest for bringing out the best at all times informed her decision to go back to location. She also said after seeing the movie preview, some interpretations were not convincing enough for her and she wanted more content. So, she decided to work on them again.
According to her, Mistress is a world class movie. Soon, she will leave Nigeria for the United Kingdom to shoot the London scenes with some American and British actors, who have been contracted to feature in the movie which will cost her millions of naira again.
The movie is expected to be premiered and released shortly after the London scenes are shot and editing concluded. She pledged to always give her fans the best.
Click the link below to go to...
- “It is more than acting for me because I see him a
- Chude Jideonwo and Mfon Ekpo are set to visit Amer
- “I lost my baby after the reunion of the Real Hous
- I was Raped And Impregnated At 15 By My Uncle - T
- Shatta Wale, Wiyaala and others to light up summer
- Hilda Dokubo blames kidnapped Nollywood veteran ac
- Nollywood actors’ kidnappers demand $100,000 befor
- Kidney Surgery for Nigerian musician Eedris Abdulk
- “I don’t watch myself but I had to watch myself du
- Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu