My wife has HIV/AIDS; should I leave her?
Dear Adeola, compliments. Please I deserve your advice though I started without your knowledge. I'm 45 years old with 3 children from the first marriage. I had a divorce because the third child was not mine. I had a second marriage and the marriage was blessed with 2 children but my wife died in a fatal accident; 21 of them burnt beyond recognition. I had a third wife in 2010 with a child now but I later discovered she is an HIV/AIDS patient of 15 years. I fell sick due to BP and the tests done including HIV was negative, our boy is also negative. What should I do; divorce or maintain the marriage? I have stopped having sex with her. I can't use condom etc. please help. Yours, Worried Man.
Click the link below to go to...
- “i Had A Court Case, And I Couldn’t Release Music
- “We are dealing with the issues of freedom of asso
- Davido's Manager, Isreal DMW, Breaks Up With Wife
- Nigerian-Inspired New Rock Opera 'Killin' Republic
- Fire Guts Popular Nigerian Singer’s House
- 28-year Old Nigerian Rapper Oladips Is Dead
- James Eze Drops Number 1, Featuring Elena Gaze
- Grammy Award Winner Angélique Kidjo to mark 40th c
- TNKAY Music Worldwide Vows To Ensure Justice For M
- “i Am Hurt That I Didn’t Get Congratulations From