My wife has HIV/AIDS; should I leave her?
Dear Adeola, compliments. Please I deserve your advice though I started without your knowledge. I'm 45 years old with 3 children from the first marriage. I had a divorce because the third child was not mine. I had a second marriage and the marriage was blessed with 2 children but my wife died in a fatal accident; 21 of them burnt beyond recognition. I had a third wife in 2010 with a child now but I later discovered she is an HIV/AIDS patient of 15 years. I fell sick due to BP and the tests done including HIV was negative, our boy is also negative. What should I do; divorce or maintain the marriage? I have stopped having sex with her. I can't use condom etc. please help. Yours, Worried Man.
Click the link below to go to...
'Sober' Tonto Dikeh Begs Rita Dominic, 'I'll Never Disrespect You Dead Or Alive'
N15m Scandal: Jim Iyke Is A Criminal--Habiba Abubakar [Pic; Detained Jim Iyke Included]
Tonto Dikeh At War With Ini Edo, Calls Her 'Desperate Old Cargo'
Prophet Ayorinde Loses $28,000 To 419ners
WHEN DESMOND ELLIOT'S MUM TOOK HIM TO POLICE STATION
COLORADO CINEMA SHOOTING PROPHESIED BY TB JOSHUA
Funke Akindele Honoured With Varsity Award
- ‘I see a new Nigeria rising’, Bishop Feyi Daniels
- Davido Acquires #900million Lamborghini Aventador
- Blaqbonez Resents The Release Date Of Davido's New
- Tiwa Savage Ignores Joeboy And Discloses Affection
- "I Will Die Soon, I Have Completed My Earthly Mini
- Nollywood Actor And Wife Allegedly Dissolves Marri
- Teacher Set To Marry Her Primary School Student
- Davido Shakes Social Media As He Releases Snippet
- How Kingsley Yamoah filmed The Billionaire’s Wife
- Mr. Eazy Shares Thrilling Birthday Post To Temi Ot