Stephanie Okereke Becomes UNICAL Ambassador
Sexy and gorgeous screen diva, Stephanie Okereke Linus has been appointed a goodwill ambassador of her former school, University of Calabar (UNICAL).
A happy Stephanie tweeted on Friday, July 6, 2012, "Wow! In UNICAL, taking a tour the school officials including the VC. The picture of my first day in school as an undergraduate-very vivid
"It feels so good to be honoured by my school(UNICAL) as an ambassador!"
The 30-year old 2002 runner-up of Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria (MBGN) studied English and Literary Studies in UNICAL. In April 2012, she married Linus Idahosa after her failed marriage with ex Super Eagles player, Chikelue IIoenuosi.
She is a multiple award winner including African Movie Academy Awards (AMAA).
Click the link below to go to...
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows