When Fans Embarrassed D'Banj On Stage
Pride, they say, comes before fall. Could this be likened to Dapo Oyebanjo popularly known as D'Banj? Of course, I will leave that for the readers to conclude that.
On Wednesday, May 16, 2012, at the weekly Industry Nite in Lagos, D'Banj made a surprise appearance. Who won't be caught in the fever of seeing D'Banj at such event when not planned for after being in the UK for since his pre break-up era with Don Jazzy?
As told disclosed to Nollywoodgists.com, D'Banj mounted the stage and said, "who is better than me? This he was said to have asked severally until he was embarrased by fans who shouted, 'Don Jazzy'.
We were told that D'Banj disgracefully left the stage. Hmm, do you call this David and Goliath scenario?
Click the link below to go to...
EXCLUSIVE: "Charly Boy Confessed Having A Gay Personality Called Linda"--Ed Jatto (Audio Included)
SCANDAL!!! Actor, Soji 'Omo Banke' Taiwo Abandons Wife, Children**Weds Canadian Mother Of 2 (Wedding Pics)
HOT NOLLYWOOD ACTRESSES (YORUBA) BIG BOYS ARE DYING TO DATE
Former Gov.'S Daughter, Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Deported From Canada
SHOCKER!!! Rev. Chris Okotie's Love Child Expose? Woman Claims 3 Abortions For Him
Pastor Kris Respects Stephanie's Opinion
Jim Iyke Romances Cameroonian Actress
Celebrity Birthday!!! Veteran Actor, RMD Turns 51
It is my decision not to get married yet, especially when those who are in it are running out of it- Halima Abubakar, actress
What would you do if your fiancée says no s*x before marriage? Nollywood stars speak
Cossy Orjiakor And Pamela Anderson: Br*asts, Controversies, S*x And Scandals | + Loads Of Pictures | Viewer Discretion Advised
- "Our Relationship Began As Hook-Up Partners"
- A Nigerian Is On The Verge Of Breaking Guinness Re
- 99-year-Old Nollywood Vetran Actor, Agbako, Flaunt
- Kenyan Rapper Bmixx Takes Listeners On A Journey O
- Emdee Tiamiyu Apologizes For Putting Nigerian Stud
- Spiritual! Goat Fell From A Ceiling While Occupant
- "That I'm Owing Murphy Afolabi Is False" Aduni Ade
- Moment Odunlade Adekola's Mother Broke Into Tears
- Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Her New Wedding Ring
- "No Be Me Break Your Marriage" Nancy Iheme Fires B