Stella Damasus, Daniel Ademinokan Become An Item
It's actually not what your mind is thinking about. The two talented acts have combine effort to release a chat-buster movie before the end of next month.
Stella Damasus is currently working with film producers on a short film, 'When Is It Enough' which is based on stories of domestic violence. The film was directed by Daniel Ademinokan, and it also features Georgina Castel and Onwurah Agility. It is a production of Index Two Studios.
The film is based on an article, which the actress wrote earlier this year about the loss of a friend due to domestic violence. She is an outspoken critic of domestic violence
Click the link below to go to...
- Watch Tiwa Savage And Diamond Platnumz's Performan
- Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts After Many A-list A
- Prince Kayode Akiolu: Lawmaker representing Lagos
- Antarctica Expedition: Nigerians Storm Abuja Inter
- Africa's Biggest TV Program Host Prince Ned Nwoko
- Femi Adesina Decorated As Ambassador Of Rape- Sex
- US Born Beauty Queen, Krystal Okeke Displays Fulan
- Ned Nwoko, Wife Regina Daniels Meet Famous US TV P