Stella Damasus, Daniel Ademinokan Become An Item
It's actually not what your mind is thinking about. The two talented acts have combine effort to release a chat-buster movie before the end of next month.
Stella Damasus is currently working with film producers on a short film, 'When Is It Enough' which is based on stories of domestic violence. The film was directed by Daniel Ademinokan, and it also features Georgina Castel and Onwurah Agility. It is a production of Index Two Studios.
The film is based on an article, which the actress wrote earlier this year about the loss of a friend due to domestic violence. She is an outspoken critic of domestic violence
Click the link below to go to...
- Afro-pop Artiste, Olakira Releases Peppy 'maserati
- Yomi Casual taps Seyi Awolowo for New Campaign
- My mother packed sand to send me to school: 'Nolly
- Glory Okono Wins "face Of Ibom Nollywood" Contest
- Miss Kessy Isong Emerge Queen Of Aso Tourism, Set
- Tems Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Ep "for Bro
- Töme Offers 3-Pack Single “I Pray” with a Sean Kin
- Damilare, Christiana now millionaires as they emer
- Nissi Releases Visuals To Her Title Track 'ignite'
- Truth Hurts x Imaatu