MARIO BALOTELLI SINKS GERMANY
Ghanaian born Italian striker, despite being abused by the opposition team couple with his many challenges atop which is a racism issue that has become his order of the day, Mario Balotelli sent Germany out of European Championship as his two first half goals were enough to move Italy into the final of Poland and Ukraine 2012.
The 21 year old striker scored the first goal in the 20th minute of the first half and added a second in the 36th minute of the same half with a thunderous shot that found the top right corner of German post.
Faced with a third straight semi final in major competition, the Germans fought very hard to come back into the game but the Italian defence proved to tough to crack.
Their persistence, however, paid off in the injury time after an Italian defender handled the ball inside the six yard box to give the German machine a consolatory goal.
The Italian victory now sets up a mouth watering final match with Spain who got the better of Portugal in a penalty shootout. The final match will takes place on Sunday in Kyiev, the Ukrainain capital city.
Click the link below to go to...
- The Most Amazing Man I Have Ever Met – Lady In D-B
- Nollywood Actress Louisa Nwobodo Reported Dead
- Fella Makafui Shows Off The Beautiful Room Of Her
- Copyright Issues: Jay Q Orders Nigeria’s Selebobo
- Cardi B Files For Divorce
- Adrienne Nicole Addresses Sextape Involving D Blac
- Nigeria Comedian MC Tagwaye Receives Honourary Doc
- National Peace Award Director, Dr. Suleiman Adejoh
- Chicago Kids Multicultural Show Holds In Style, Ac
- MBGA Pageant Manager, Queen Salina Releases Tempti