Yvonne Nelson Becomes Ghana Highest Paid Actresses....Charges $10,000 For Appearance
Highly controversial but talented Ghanian actress, Yvonne Nelson has emerged the highest paid actress in the whole of Ghana beating like Jackie Appiah, Nadia Buari hands down.
These three, according to research, were the most sought after divas in Ghollywood not until recently that Yvonne who has been involved in series of scandal emerged to take over fully.
Yvonne, a model, designer, businesswoman and actress who has featured in thousands of international movies with the latest being Halima Abubakar's new movie 'Mistress' doesn't negotiate with her country's currency but universal currency, USD.
Though this price tag she has placed on herself has been generating controversies within and outside Ghana as they said it has made some producers who had planned to feature her changed their minds due to the 'hike' in her professional fee. Notwithstanding, this idea, no doubt, will carve a niche and also add a great respect to her career as she will only be featuring in selected few movies.
Aside the $10,000, we learnt there are other conditions attached and once they are not met, you can as well try the next door. Well, Yvonne www.nollywoodgists.com gathered, changed her status, as far as professional charges are concerned, ever since she won a mouth-watering contract from Ghana telecommunication giant, Vodafone.
Click the link below to go to...
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere