Chris Okotie: Church Confirms Pastor's Marriage Dissolution
The Household of God Church owned by Rev. Chris Okotie has formally announced the dissolution of the marriage of their pastor, Chris Okotie and his wife, Stephanie Henshaw.
This announcement was conveyed in a statement signed by church's spokesman, Ladi Ayodeji. According to him, "the Pastor of our church, the Household of God, Oregun, Lagos, Rev Chris Okotie announced his separation from Stephanie his wife of four years, at the end last Sunday service (June 24, 2012).
“Both parties arrived at this decision after careful review of the prevailing circumstances which pointed to the fact that it is the best option for them at this time.
"They also agreed not to divulge details of this incident for personal reasons.
“Rev Okotie thanked concerned friends and well-wishers and asked for understanding. He also expressed the hope that their decision would be respected as no further details would be given on this issue.”
Rev. Chris Okotie married Stephanie, who had three children from two previously failed marriages, in 2008. Before then, Chris Okotie divorced his wife of 17 years which had no child.
His union with Stephanie did not record any child between them after four years. Chris Okotie was a pop star and also a presidential aspirant.
Click the link below to go to...
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows