BLACK MARKET BUM FOR $15,000, WANT ONE ANYONE?
The desperation to stand out can make some go risk their lives. Imagine wanting a standout bum so desperately that you had to go to the black market to obtain one, meaning it could have been done by quarks who has no proper certifications, also you don't even know what's been injected into your body, all for the cheap.
That's the story of this 30 year old, mother of 2- Vanity Wonder, who had illegal butt and hip injections at the cost of $15,000.
The lady in question has come out to reveal all, especially the dangers involved in having all these illegal injections in a book titled- SHOT GIRLS, she talks about how many people out of wanting to be accepted, would go to any mile, to get their bodies sorted out, and most often their might be bad results.
We think many should read the expose, because many Nigerians, some of we know very well are so into morphing their body structure, it has become an obsession.
There is a particular young, female upcoming musician we know, whose obsession with becoming a totally new person is unbelievable, she's changed her complexion, done her boobs, had her bum enlarged, done her hips etc. One only hopes that all she has already done were done by certified doctors or else.
MORE PICTURES AFTER THE BREAK
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu