Photos : Segun Arinze Buries Mother-In-Law In Style
Top Nigerian actor and former president of Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN), Segun Aina Arinze buried his mother-in-law in amidst pomp and pageantry.
The burial ceremony, which lasted about five days started on May 16, ended with a church thanksgiving service on Sunday, May 20. The burial was held in Owerri, the home town of his wife, Julie.
His mother-in-law, Madam Victoria Estella Nsofor was aged 63.
Some friends of the Segun and Julie Arinze stormed the burial to celebrate the life of Madam Victoria Estella Nsofor.
Here are some pictures from the burial ceremony.
Click the link below to go to...
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges