Actress, Omoni Oboli Back On Street For Under-Privileged**Feeds 200 Children
For those who know Omoni Oboli, having passion and making the under privileged in the society happy is one thing she loves doing.
The beautiful wife and mother further demonstrated this inborn traits of her on Sunday, April 29, when she went back to her roots, Aladja, a town close to Warri, to give bck to where she has taken from.
The actress, through her Omoni Oboli Foundation (OOF), visited Delta Steel Company (DSC) complex, Aladja on a fact finding and explanatory mission.
About 200 children were fed and entertained by her foundation. The children included orphans and vulnerable. Good food, music and dance were what they were spoilt with by OOF.
The children all went home with gift packs courtesy of Promasidor and Reckitt and Benckiser companies.
They were also taught on how to keep a good personal hygiene. She was also supported by the Catholic church in the area.
Click the link below to go to...
- Tana Adelana, Susan Peters, Kunle Remi, Grace the
- AIM Global Boss, Studio24 CEO Ifeanyi Oputa to rec
- Queen Ivory Chidi takes Diabetes Campaign to Abuja
- Desmond Elliot, Timaya, Funnybone, Mawuli Gavor an
- Seyi forfeits Veto power as Mike, Frodd, Tuoyo and
- Teni, Rema, Fireboy, Others Thrill Fans at Nigeria
- Freshbydotun turns out extra ‘Suave’ for 2019 Coll
- Azeez Makinde Talks The Future Of Music Streaming,