HOLLYWOOD ACTORS KIM BASSINGER AND MICKEY ROURKE STARS IN NOLLYWOOD FLICK
Mickey Rourke and Kim Basinger who starred in “91/2 weeks,” will reunite in the political film “Black November” from our very own Nigerian director Jeta Amata,Rourke plays a CEO of an oil company that will do anything to make money and is responsible for spills.
Hollywood Diva Kim Bassinger known for her very daring roles in most of her movies will be giving life and adding spice to her very first Nollywood movie in Africa.
The movie is seen as a bridge between our own Nollywood and Hollywood and it's the coming of age of a long dream which would take Nollywood to the next level.
For Jeta Amata,its another good work which is coming after his hit movie “Amazing Grace” that had some of known faces from Hollywood.
- Jorley Hitmaker Rebel, Honored With Expensive Cuba
- Ini Edo Explains Why She had Her Daughter Through
- Gyakie is the most streamed female Ghanaian artist
- 7figure Group unveil brands, poise to strengthen b
- Experience Silk Lace And Tulle In A Different Way
- Iba One, Wizkid, Nikita Kering, Flavour, Blaq Diam
- Firechriz - For your matter
- Cent Brown launches first fashion collection for m
- Esther Gabriel, Nigeria's Rep at 2021 Miss Globe r
- Fanzy Papaya ft Umu Obiligbo - Goal Goal