PHOTOS: TOP GOVERNMENT FUNCTIONARIES,EMINENT PERSONALITIES,STORM OBA OF BENIN DAUGHTER’S CLASSY WEDDING
All roads led to the ancient Kingdom of Benin,Edo State on the 17th and 18th of February as Princess Ozeikeke Erediauwa,the daughter of the reigning Oba of Benin wedded Sylvester Ebhodaghe in a classy wedding that generated so much interest in high and low places.
The groom,Sylvester Ebhodaghe,is the publisher of National Daily Newspapers and a Pastor with Christ Embassy Church in Lagos.
The bride,Ozeikeke Erediauwa,is one of the daughters of the Oba of Benin,His Royal Majesty,Oba Erediauwa,CFR.
The traditional wedding took place on Friday,17th of February,2012,inside the Oba's palace by noon with First Class Chiefs from Benin Kingdom as well as top government functionaries and eminent personalities in attendance.
The next day witnessed a fairy tale white wedding at the Christ Embassy Church located at Erediauwa Street,off Ekenwan Road,Benin City.
The couple chose Turquoise,Silver and Gold as the colors of their wedding celebration.
Sylvester for those who do not know,is the brother of Pastor Oyakhilome's wife,Anita.
Photos from the event.
- Seun Kuti: Tunde Ednut Is The Little Only Blogger
- Uche Maduagwu Declares Himself As A Transgender An
- Emotional Moment As Hilda Baci Is Caught Sobbing U
- D'Banj Wearing Crop Top Raises Suspicion About His
- Funke Akindele Responds To The Social Media Teache
- Ada Jesus Gets Herself A Multi-million Naira Mansi
- Bella Shmurda Holds Olamide Badoo Responsible For
- Seun Kuti: "The Prison Is Better Than Sitting in t
- “I fit still snatch your man beat you join and not
- Former Bbnaija Housemate is Dead After A Brief Ill