PATIENCE OZOKWO LIFTED THE SPIRIT OF EVERY PLAYER
Not many Nigerians know that team skipper Morrison Nduka Ozokwo is son of the famous home video diva Patience Ozokwo. The quiet team captain was the centre of attention at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport on Thursday night when mum Patience showed up and hugged each member of the contingent as they departed Nigeria aboard British Airways for the Fifa World Youth Championship.
Team scribe Tayo Egbayelo said: “She did a wonderful thing to come to the airport. That lifted the spirit of every player”.
Other players have been speaking highly of the superstar woman who can play any kind of role in movies.
The 18-year old Morrison plays mostly from the right wing and showed some quality stuff in training on Saturday evening. The team trained at a pitch by the harbour and will train twice on Monday before reducing to once-a-day when Fifa takes over on Tuesday. “We will train once from Tuesday at the hour of our first match against Costa Rica”, Coach Bosso said on Sunday.
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu