ACTRESS VICTORIA INYAMA OPENS UP ABOUT MARRIAGE,MOTHERHOOD AND MORE
Victoria Inyama-Okri was a popular face in Nollywood before she relocated to the United Kingdom after her marriage into the family of foremost literary personality and author of The Famished Road, Ben Okri.
In a recent interview,she talked about marriage,motherhood and more.
That motherhood bit eh! These children! But we thank God for them.Here,na me be their house girl(laughs).It's so annoying,but then it gives you the opportunity to be with your children,to know your children.
Marriage is good,marriage is great;I thank God I have a very understanding husband.At least,you can see.Look at the time and I am here.And he's not screaming his head off.I wonder how many Nigerian men will tolerate that.
Life generally is good.I'm in Drama School here,I'm also doing Psychology and Couselling in a college.I'm just keeping the brain busy basically
Asked,do you still have plans to come back to Nollywood?she said Yes! Definitely! Definitely!! That's why I'm in Drama School,because I know that in a couple of years' time,I want to relocate back to Nigeria.I mean,not for anything,but I just believe that home is home.
London is great.I'm British.But there are so many things I could be doing in Nigeria.So,what I'm doing is,I'm getting the training here so that I will be able to give back something later on in life to my country
- Behind The Scenes Of Biggibanchi Music Video Of "m
- Naira Marley’s ‘Yahoo’ Comment A National Shame An
- Patrick Akinfenwa, Mohammed Garuba, Adedotun Sulai
- Yemi Alade Rocks Zambia With Easter Concert, Thril
- Olamide Shuts Down ICM As He Announces His New Bra
- NB Easter Carnival Locks Down Ten Cities
- Olamide Breaks The Ice, Announces New Brand Endors
- Olamide Unveiled As Goldberg Brand Ambassador