THE REAL REASON ACTRESSES TREASURE AND TRACY DANIELS RAN OUT OF NOLLYWOOD
New music sensation,Treasure and Tracy a.k.a Gholden Girlz were once actresses in Nollywood before they veers into music.
A close source was kind enough to provide details of why the now musicians ran four-forty out of Nollywood.
Hear the source Their parents are pastors in the church and were pressurized into asking their daughters to quit from Nollywood or leave the church,especially after they acted kissing roles.Even the producers began giving twin roles to other people when the ladies began refusing romantic roles.
The church suspended their parents after they featured in a movie “Hatred” where both ladies slept with actor Kanayo O.Kanayo in the movie.
The church concluded that Nollywood actresses sleep with producers and their colleagues to get good roles and gave their children an ultimatum.
Tracy and Treasure were told by their parents to leave Nollywood or be disowned and they obliged
- Elites Fans Celebrate As Erica Nlewedim Bags Doubl
- Funmi Iyanda Discusses The Police's Reaction To Ra
- Star Radler Relaunches with a Refreshed New Look A
- LOOKBOOK: The Timeless Collection By Lucky Enemuo
- Moh outdoors new visuals for single ‘High Me’
- HERTUNBA debuts The ACTION LADY Collection
- Stunning photos of Queen Joy Ebhodaghe, Nigeria's
- ACTRESS AND MODEL, LINDA OSIFO SPEAKS ON HER APPE
- Nigerian born US-based Afrobeats Artist/ Model “Mu
- Signore Fusion Season 2 by Vanskere