HAS STYL-PLUS JOURNEY COME TO AN END?
Has the once golden voices of Shifi, Zeal and Tunde the tag team that made up Styl-Plus come to the end of their career?
Reason for this question is that ever since they serenaded Nigerians with songs like Olufunmi, Runaway, and Call my Name amongst others where girls cried, guys lost their beau to them while the majority of us got hooked on to their songs like addicts on some psychotics drugs, all that was years ago as today they have not been able to re-enact that spark that once made them the hottest rave in the R'n'B Genre in Nigeria and indeed the whole of Africa.
These Abuja based entertainers who have refused to join the bandwagon of entertainers relocating to Lagos has not really had it good in recent times with their last two albums being seen as a big flop.
Their last work “Unbreakable” didn't bring about the desired impact it set out to achieve.
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Chika Ike Steps out for Studies
- Singer, Frank Edwards Explains why he Does not Allow People Seat on Two Special Chairs in his Home
- Actress, Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel Shows her Secret Lover
- Actor, Yul Edochie Takes Campaign to Market Women
- Singer, M.I, Chocolate City Sues American Rapper Nas
- Tiwa Savage Seen Smoking on New Music Video Set
- Actress, Cossy Ojiakor Shows off Nice Flat Tommy
- Don’t Put Yourself Under Pressure to be Like Others…Actress, Moyo Lawal