“I HAVE NOT HAD SEX FOR TWO YEARS” – MODUPE OZOLUA
She is well known for bringing a controversial practice to Nigeria, but these days Cosmetic Surgery specialist bModupe Ozolua is comfortable enough to let us in on a secret about her sex life. Similar to what Linda Ikeji did some weeks back, Modupe revealed in an interview with Lifestyle Magazine, Mania that she has not had sex for 2years.
Modupe Ozolua said that her decision to stay celibate can be linked to the fact that she adopted a faith based lifestyle that prevents sex before marriage.
In the interview, Modupe Ozolua said: “Men find it hard to believe that women have the capacity to hold off sex and I always have to reiterate to them-I'm doing it. It means any woman and most women can do it.”
“Well, it first started with me waiting for my own man, knowing this man will be mine. That was in the first year. By the second year, my church was also quite encouraging in helping me ensure that I keep steadfast to my promise.”
It will come as a surprise to many that Ozolua now attends Mountain of Fire Ministries, MFM, which contrasts her perceived weird and raunchy status. In the past, Modupe Ozolua had a breast enlargement surgery and had posed topless in a magazine spread exposing her tattoo laden back.
- Meet The Nigerian Pastor Who Predicted Laycon Winn
- Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Set To Flag-off Full Sc
- Afro-pop Artiste, Olakira Releases Peppy 'maserati
- Yomi Casual taps Seyi Awolowo for New Campaign
- My mother packed sand to send me to school: 'Nolly
- Glory Okono Wins "face Of Ibom Nollywood" Contest
- Miss Kessy Isong Emerge Queen Of Aso Tourism, Set
- Tems Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Ep "for Bro
- Töme Offers 3-Pack Single “I Pray” with a Sean Kin
- Damilare, Christiana now millionaires as they emer