Nigeria Beauty Queen, Model And Philanthropist Xrays Prospects,Visions And Impact
Young and vibrant Nigeria Model, Beauty Queen, Philanthropist and impact-humanitarian, Queen Ujah Ruth, popularly reffered as "Ruchina", has xrayed her achievements, prospects and visionary mission in her career of impact, role a modelling and mentorship to younger persons.
Speaking during an exclusive interview with Abujapress, the recently crowned Queen of Unity Nigeria 2019 told reporters that her envisioned interest in the industry was to create and introduce new trends and styles that will sporadically influence better opportunities and platforms for beauty talents to be explored.
Described as a true epitome of generosity and super courage, Queen Ujah has continue to stand tall amidst other feminist icons in the industry. She has continued to embark on impact projects geared at emancipating the underprivileged persons from some of the routine challenges they are faced with.
In her ambitious cravings, the young Beauty Queen dashed into the limelight in her career after she won Finest Girl South-West Nigeria in 2014. She kicked off her career incitefully after she graduated from the Benue state university with a degree in Mass Communication. Notably "Ruchina" can be defined as an aspiring personality filled with determination, vigour and focus.
As a beauty Queen and model, Queen Ruth Ujah possesses all the qualities, charisma, including the physical and mental structure required of a beauty icon and role model. With her figurative striking beauty which brings her several extols, Ruchina has the possessive push lips, sultry dark-brown eyes, with curves that puts her on the spotlight even at private and public events and ceremonies. Her structural perfection is noticed 4.5feet body type, a 6inches height and convincing weight of 40kilogram.
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu