THE GLITTERING PREMIERE OF LILIAN BACH’S ELETAN
Veteran screen goddess Lillian Bach has recorded yet another feat with the premiere of her latest movie Eletan (The Deceiver) which was held at the Silverbird Galleria on the 21st of August 2011.
The talented actress who acted in the movie and also doubled as the executive producer was on hand to unveil her work to an expectant public.
The premiere which began with a red carpet event at 4.00pm served as a testament to the quality of the movie as the occasion was graced by veterans of the movie world, such as Clarion Chukwura, Tunji Bamishigbin, Rosemary Ingbi, Florence Onuma, Ayo Badmus, Saheed Balogun, Kunle Coker and so on.
The movie Eletan (The Deceiver) is based on the life of a woman (Lillian Bach) who uses her charming beauty to deceive her husband (Yemi Blaq) and her lover boy in order for them to do her bidding. This situation continues until she meets her waterloo.
When asked to comment on the film, the executive producer Lillian Bach replied, 'we set out to create a movie that was based on quality and of international standard, and I assure you that when you get back home after watching this movie, you would be all smiles and with a stressless heart'.
The movie which contains element of drama, suspense and comedy, and is sure to keep movie lovers engaged until the very end boasts of a seasoned cast which features likes of Lillian Bach, Yemi Blaq, Ireti Osayemi and Bolaji Amusan popularly known as Mr Latin.
- The Effects of COVID-19 on Industry: On LINE. Inte
- NAOMI CAMPBELL: EMBRACING 50
- Ebuka Obi-Uchendu is the people’s counsel on Judgi
- Nigerian Afropop Songstress MERCI-LISA Unveils New
- AFRICA DAY 2020: Mass Support from Music Stars as
- Yemi Alade and Taiye Aliyu are very good strategis
- Nigeria Top Model & Humanitarian, Joy Ogiator Mark
- How Nollywood’s Regina Askia Escaped September 200