Monday, August 1, 2011HAPPY BIRTHDAY VAN VICKER
Today is the birthday of handsome and talented Ghanaian actor Van Vicker, who has featured in many Nollywood movies. He was born to a a Dutch Father and a mother of Liberian and Ghanaian descent. He attended Mfantsipim School, along with his colleague in the acting industry, Majid Michel. He lost his father at an early age, and he was raised all over the world by his mother, to whom he is very close.
He appeared in his first movie, Divine Love in the year 2004, along with Majid Michel, and Jackie Agyemang (nee Appiah). Incidentally, this was also the first movie for Majid and Jackie. Since then, he has gone on to feature in over 60 movies, and significantly breaking into Nollywood movies. Some of the movies, which he has featured in include Mummy's Daughter, Princess Tyra, Slave to Lust, Reloaded, River of Tears, and Total Love. In the year 2008, he received two nominations for Best Actor in a Leading Role and Best Upcoming Actor at the African Movie Academy Awards.
Join us in wishing this talented actor a wonderful birthday.
- Pere doesn’t stand a chance with Maria outside BBN
- Goz Captures Nigeria’s Vat Crisis With Dangerously
- Sensational gospel singer, Ese Bliss Biography and
- New Music: Stonebwoy Teams Up With Amapiano Croone
- ‘BBNaija house has broken and restored my faith’ -
- Chidi Nwaogu listed by YNaija among Most Powerful
- REVIEW: KOB sequel reflects Nigeria’s politics and
- ALBUM REVIEW: Omawumi addresses societal ills in ‘
- The first time I smoked ,I coughed, everyone laugh
- Watch the words you use in your songs — Yvonne Nel