I HAVE BROKEN UP WITH MY HUBBY----CLARION CHUKWURAH
Though her marriage has crashed, star actress, Clarion Chukwurah, has debunked the rumour making the rounds that she is currently having a secret romance with a South-West governor. Speaking with Entertaiment Cafe in a telephone chat, the Theatre Arts graduate of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, said: “I am not dating any state governor nor having any secret affairs with anybody because I have an image to protect. I don't know where the rumour is emanating from because I am too busy to find out now.”
Confirming that the love between her and her estranged businessman-hubby, Femi Odeneye, went sour, she said: “We've broken up. Although he has been talking to the press, I'm not ready to do that because no serious man would go ahead and disclose what went wrong in his marriage to the media.” The Onitsha-born actress, however, declined to speak on what led to the break-up and whether or not she would get married again.
Clarion, who got married to her estranged husband in an elaborate traditional wedding that took place in Onitsha, her home town, barely two years ago, had once married Mr. Tunde Abiola, younger brother of the late Basorun M.K.O. Abiola. She also had a son for the Afro Juju music star, Sir Sina Peters .
- Burnaboy Breaks Silence After Davido Calls Him A N
- Meet A Lady Who Drank Hypo After Her Boyfriend Dis
- Tonto Dike Celebrates 38th Birthday With Expensive
- Cameroon Sensation Naomi Achu Unveils Captivating
- Mokoomba - “makisi” Single Out Today
- Past Glory- Portable Launches A Revengeful Backlas
- Small Doctor "Portable has always been my boy"
- Davido Ignores Burnaboy And Acknowledges Wizkid As
- Bobrisky Ex-Pa Reveals That He Slept With Her Ever
- Five Corp Members In Cross Rivers Reportedly Drown