Julius Agwu Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary
It's been 3 years since stand up comic and singer Julius Awgu walked down the aisle with his wife Ibiere. Yes, three whole years! How time flies….it's just like yesterday when we saw the couple exchange vows on Saturday, May 31, 2011 at St Paul's Cathedral Church in Port Harcourt.
Here's the couple's story – Julius a comedian, had been seeing this young pretty lady called Ibiere MacClayton for a while and wanted her hand in marriage but her father had insisted that she completed her Masters Degree before walking down the aisle. So the couple waited till Ibiere graduated from the Robert Gordon University, Scotland, obtaining a degree in Oil and Gas Engineering.
Speaking with the 5 foot plus comic who was at the about boarding a flight from Port Harcourt International Airport back to Lagos to take his wife out for dinner, said he was happy for every moment he had spent with her and that the best years of their lives were yet to come.
'It's been exciting, it's been three wonderful years of marriage and i thank God for life',
- South Africa’s Media It Girl “bonang Matheba” Anno
- UNIZIK’s Gabriella Chudi-Ajabor wins Miss Teen Bea
- BBNaija Double Eviction: Joe & Enkay evicted from
- THE BREEZE 2019 (Wedding Bells)
- Meet Prince Nonso Eze, A Man Providing Better Life
- Actress Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party
- Nigeria Prisons In Anambra Receives Prince Osisiom
- President Of Peace Ambassador Agency, Amb. Kinsley