Ifeanyi Dike gets another N2m from Fashola
Governor Raji Fashola of Lagos State has done it again as he donates another N2 million to further support Ifeanyi Dike, who is currently in India where he is expected to undergo kidney transplant soon.
Ifeanyi, the Chairman, Board of Trustees (BOT) of the Actors' Guild of Nigeria (AGN), travelled to India last month with the kidney-donour, after he was diagnosed of a kidney-related ailment.
Fashola donated the bulk of the money needed for the ailing actor to travel to India for the kidney transplant.
Before respite came his way, the ailment was said to have eaten deep into the pocket and the physique of the Imo State born showbiz personality, as he preferred to keep quiet about his illness, until it got to a point where his friends compelled him to open up about it and seek help.
The actor needed a kidney donour and about N7million for a kidney transplant. He spoke recently from India, where he expressed appreciation to all his fans who supported him with prayers since he was diagnosed of the kidney ailment.
It would be recalled that the president of AGN, Segun Arinze and other members of the guild silently raised funds for Prince Dike, who incidentally is a founding member of the guild.
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows