WHY DO CELEBRITIES WEAR SUNGLASSES
In the USA, sunglasses are normally called shades or stunnaz.In Ghana many people call them spectacle. For some time now we have been seeing celebrities wear sunglasses often and don't know if they wear it for fun, to hide, or that they have a kind of eye problem which makes them wear it.
We see different styles and we get amazed by how these spectacles make some of the celebrities look fabulous and dramatic, whiles others look horrible in them. You can go through the pictures and see the top Ghanaian celebrities who can't seem to live without their spectacles.
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria Stuns In Afr
- Clavon Leonard's Latest Extravagant Collection Is
- Made in Africa: Ugandan singer Kenzo launches Albu
- Miss Globe Queen international 2020 Christiana Olu
- I’ve been depressed, rejected because of my crosse
- TAKUM release Visuals for Street Banger 'Skin Pain
- Nigeria Actress Sotayo Sobola Receives Gpaei Actre
- US based Cameroonian actress Olive Eko set to debu
- Tagwaye Brothers Celebrating Their Twin Identity A
- Ijeoma Osigwe wins Face of Universe Nigeria 2021