Chinua Achebe’s ‘Arrow Of God’ Hits The Stage
A stage play called 'When The Arrow Rebounds', an adaptation of the great Nigerian novelist, poet, professor and critic Chinua Achebe's novel 'Arrow of God', is set to hit the Theatres in the month of May 2011.
The stage adaptation presented by Emeka Nwabueze will attempt to bring Achebe's novel to life with dramatic performances directed by Patrick-Jude Oteh. 'Arrow of God', Achebe's third book, which was published in 1964, explores the intersections of Igbo tradition and European Christianity.
The play will be performed at the Jos Repertory Theatre, French Institute, 52, Libreville Street, Off Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja in a three-day series starting on Thursday, May 5, 2011 and ending on Saturday, May 7, 2011.
- DJ Big N Laments At Nigeria's Economy, Labels It T
- Seun Sean Jimoh Surprised At Scarcity Of Food In N
- Saga Stands Behind His BBNaija Female Colleagues
- Portable's Baby Mama Labels Him Irresponsible
- Mr Macaroni Adds To Feud Between Burna Boy and Dav
- Undergraduate Strife With Economic Turmoil
- Actor, Odunlade Adekola Enthralls Fans With Nice P
- Israel DMW And Shallipopi Fortunately Escape Death
- Jaywon Slams Eedris Abdulkareem Amidst Ongoing Rif
- Fight Between Eedris Abdulkareem And Burna Boy Con