Chinua Achebe’s ‘Arrow Of God’ Hits The Stage
A stage play called 'When The Arrow Rebounds', an adaptation of the great Nigerian novelist, poet, professor and critic Chinua Achebe's novel 'Arrow of God', is set to hit the Theatres in the month of May 2011.
The stage adaptation presented by Emeka Nwabueze will attempt to bring Achebe's novel to life with dramatic performances directed by Patrick-Jude Oteh. 'Arrow of God', Achebe's third book, which was published in 1964, explores the intersections of Igbo tradition and European Christianity.
The play will be performed at the Jos Repertory Theatre, French Institute, 52, Libreville Street, Off Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja in a three-day series starting on Thursday, May 5, 2011 and ending on Saturday, May 7, 2011.
- Meet The Nigerian Pastor Who Predicted Laycon Winn
- Chinwe Chibuike Foundation Set To Flag-off Full Sc
- Afro-pop Artiste, Olakira Releases Peppy 'maserati
- Yomi Casual taps Seyi Awolowo for New Campaign
- My mother packed sand to send me to school: 'Nolly
- Glory Okono Wins "face Of Ibom Nollywood" Contest
- Miss Kessy Isong Emerge Queen Of Aso Tourism, Set
- Tems Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Ep "for Bro
- Töme Offers 3-Pack Single “I Pray” with a Sean Kin
- Damilare, Christiana now millionaires as they emer