Ka Anyi Siebi, first Nigerian Igbo Language TV Drama Series
For those who have been yearning for Igbo Language movies/series, all hope may not be lost afterall. A new wave of excitement is hitting town in the name of "Ka Anyi Si Ebi".
Ka Anyi Siebi is the first Nigerian Igbo Series which is set in modern day Lagos. Produced by Chizoba Boye under BlueWall Entertainment and directed by Sam Boye. Ka Anyi Si Ebi is a new drama series that is preparing to storm various tv screens.
Chidi Okereke, a jobless ex-convict and his ever domineering, canterkorous wife, Caroline are more than your regular everyday people. Add Mrs Agu, the mischievious and gossip savy neigbour into the mix, and what do we have? A roller coaster! Prepare your minds for a rib cracking, educating and enchanting drama series in Igbo Language as never before seen.
Chizoba Boye, Godfrey Azikiwe, Oluchi Duru, Chioma Igwe etc
- I rejected small roles when I started my acting c
- Hollywood Prestigious Awards To Honour Dr. Michael
- Showmax drops spicy trailer for Basketmouth’s, Gha
- Burna Boy Shuts Down Los Angeles With His Space Dr
- Nollywood actress Queeneth Agbor surprised with lu
- Idia Aisien is Serving Supermodel Vibes in Polo Av
- Tessy Solomon The Melanin Queen Nigeria Photogenic
- Paschal Offor welcomes Jeriqthehussla to the Passy
- Zomoge Inspired drops debut collection for men tag
- Idia Aisien SLAYS on Red Carpet at ‘Bad Boys and B