GET Arena Manager Deny Jesse Jagz and Zara ‘locking lips and fondling’ Report.
Report was published just as the weekend began about Alapomeji Records' artiste Zara and Choc City's Jesse Jagz making out at the toilet of GET Arena which served as venue for 'One Night Stand with M.I.' powered by 1 Music Network. Report said they got intimate – 'locking lips and fondling' in the restroom of the venue until they were caught by the club manager and humiliated after he ordered them to come out then threatening to get an extra key to open the door. 'Overwhelmed with shame, the pair eventually unlocked the door and stepped out – Jagz in front, with Zara following shortly afterwards.'
Chocolate city and Toni Payne concept, managements for both artistes involved have jointly signed a statement accusing the said reporter of defamation as a call was put through to the management of GET Arena and they denied seeing Zara and Jesse Jagz making out.
'Jesse and his management are really shocked by the post as are Zara and her management,' The statement informed just after inserted that the incident did not happen between both artistes.
In other news, Zara also recently completed a collaboration with a rising rapper – Young Pizzy on his next single titled 'Apology' which would be released soon.
- Kensah unveils two hot Afobeat songs 'Gum Body' an
- Imaatu drops New Campaign Inspired by Social Dista
- Lvin Red stays no.1 on Apple Music Alternative cha
- Nollywood Sweetheart, Linda Osifo Releases New Pic
- International Phenomenon Sho Madjozi Officially Si
- Nigerian Filmmaker Virtually Directs Short Film “c
- D’banj Hot Over Rape Case *IGP Orders Probe
- COVID-19: My Wife, Daughter And I Tested Positive